http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Daniela's Little Adventures: Coca Cola International Rules

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Coca Cola International Rules


I had won tickets to see the AFL players battle it out with the Irish GAA players. Gaelic Football is a great sport, however the Australians I think let everyone down with alot of voilence on the field. Barry Hall was so angry. One of the Irish players was knocked unconcious. I had an argument with an Irish supporter because he shouted out that all the Aussies belong in jail. I had a go at him for it. The fanatics where there supporting our AFL players and I was amongst the Irish fans. Typical!. I was wearing my recently purchased Australian flag wrapped over my back. I had a few beers at the Big Tree Pub down the road from Croke park. It was absolutley chockers! Australia won the cup and unfortunately Ireland were very angry after the match. They are still reporting in the news just how voilent the AFL players where. Coach Kevin Sheedy should be embarrassed. The news is reporting back home in Australia and over here in Ireland that they want to scrap the series all together. "Australians are too voilent". Well sorry! Overall the day was entertaining. Its a pity that they wouldnt show the 'punch ons' on the big screen, the Irish children where watching, a big no no! Go Australia!! Check out the so called horror show write up here..http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/story.jsp?story=713279