http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Daniela's Little Adventures: Canada here I come!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Canada here I come!


Using American airlines website today I booked and paid with credit card my ticket to Toronto!The date is confirmed for my arrival into Toronto. Wednesday December 2oth 2006. The itinerary is as follows:


  • 20/12/06 Depart Dublin 9.00am- Stopover in London Heathrow
    Grab connecting flight to New York
    20/12/06 Arrive 14.45 New York JFK
    Grab connecting flight to Toronto
    Arrive Toronto 19.00 Pearson International Toronto

From there I will have to find with a taxi Marie's apartment. This is so exciting. It is hard to believe that I finally leaving Dublin and my adopted home. In my heart I know I have to leave. Its been an incredible year in Europe. Now its time for Mexico yo yo! Its time to discover the continent of North America and hopefully South America.